Welcome to Department of BBA & BBA (C. A.)
The BBA & BBA(C.A.) Programmes were launched in 2007-08 with approval of savitribai Phule Pune University and permission of the Government of Maharashtra. BBA and BBA (C. A.) are three years full time undergraduate degree courses under the Faculty of Commerce and management.
The BBA program is designed to impart business and management knowledge to aspiring student for a better understanding of the corporate world.
In the fast growing technological world, the demand for IT professionals with management skills is like a boom in the market. BBA (C.A.) as a bachelor degree program helps in building a strong foundation for the students to attain remarkable achievements in their career track. Thus the BBA (C.A) program is basically designed to impart in depth practical knowledge in the field of computer application and information technology to the aspiring student for a better understanding of their practical applications.
- Well equipped Computer Lab.
- Separate wing for B.B.A. & B.B.A. (C.A)
- Dedicated faculty
- All Government and University Scholarships
- Campus Placement
|SR.NO.||NAME of the TEACHER||DESIGNATION||QUALIFICATION||PHOTO||DETAILS|
|1||Dr. Rakesh Suram||Coordinator||M.Com. NET, Ph.D. B.Ed., DTL, DLL&LW, GDC&A||CV|
|2||Mr. Narendra Hanumant Kale||Assistant Professor||MCA||CV|
|3||Mrs. Radhika Gaurav Gilda||Assistant Professor||MBA (Finance), M. Com (Marketing) & MA (Economics)||CV|
|4||Mr. Pratik Devidas Bhosale||Assistant Professor||M.B.A. (H.R. & Operation)||CV|
|5||Mr. Akash Prashram Chavhan||Assistant Professor||M.B.A. (Finance & Operation)||CV|
|6||Mr. Pratik Pandit Kamble||Assistant Professor||M.B.A. (Marketing)||CV|
|7||Mrs. Pallavi Pise||Assistant Professor||M.C.S.||CV|
|8||Mrs. Sangita Jaysing Jagtap||Assistant Professor||M.Com (Advanced Accounting and Taxation),M.Phil (Business Administration) G.D.C. & A||CV|
- Go For Higher Education Like MBA , M.Com & Other Courses.
- Career Opportunities In MNCS , Banking & Finence Institutions.
BBA (CA) :-
- Go For Higher Education Like MBA , MCA , MCM & Other Courses.
- Career Opportunities In MNCS , It Professionals , Banking & Finence & other Institutions
- Central Library
- Indoor Library and Information Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Study Training & Work Shop.
- Career Counselling
- Campus Placement
- Induction program was organised for First Year students of BBA & BBA (CA) on 17th December 2021. Prof. Pranjal Jadhav from MM IMERT, Pune invited as chief guest for the program
- Webinar on “Internship and Project Report Preparation for BBA students were organised on 02.03.2022. Resource Person Dr. Mangesh Waghmare, Head Dept. of BBA & BBA (CA) New Arts Comm. & Science, Ahmednagar guided 102 students. Participants from various colleges attended the webinar.
- 57 students were participated in “One day workshop on Technologies to control environmental challenges organised in association with CEPHA Network & IITM.
- Student of FYBBA Siddhant Sudhakar Kindre actively participated in Mula-Mutha River Cleaning.
- Four students Aditya Shinde; Sabir Ansari, Divesh Pujari, (FYBBA (CA)) And Sohel Maneri SYBBA (CA) were participated in NSS Special Camp held at Sakurde, during 7– 13th February
- Student of SYBBA Abhishek Khaire actively participated and represented the college in Street Play Competition held at Appasaheb Jedhe College. On 15.03.2022.